Wednesday, October 2, 2019


  1. MY LIFE EXPERIENCE  IN MALAYSIA


NAME;ABDULLAH MOHAMMED MOQBEL OASEM

    AGE:21                                                                             





First of all, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Abdullah. I am 21 years old.
I am from Yemen  I came to Malaysia to study Computer Science Network and Security.
I finished my high school 2 years ago , I was free for 1 years so ,I worked ad delivery in phone app.
My first experience was in Kuala Lumpur in station 26. Actually on the first day I was very sad because I don't know anyone but after one week I moved to new hostel  then I met my friend Saad and now I will show the building 



Image result for the oak malay
 

Let me tell you guys about my experience with food ;(

It was big different between my country food but the best thing happen for me is to lose 20 kg from my wight, because  the most common food in my country was rice with chicken but in Malaysia I didn't eat a lot and  there are some photos for the differences 



Image result for malay food



Image result for arab food


As a conclusion,  I would like to say that my small experience in Malaysia was very good. And I hope you enjoy when you read it.
























No comments:

Post a Comment